This website is intended to serve as a repository of relevant resources for Nutrition Cluster Coordinators and partners working at country and global levels.
The tools, guidance and resources available here include material on both cluster/coordination and general nutrition in emergencies. While technical nutrition in emergencies (NiE) resources are included, the website does not aim to provide an exhaustive list of these, just the most relevant for nutrition cluster coordination. All training materials and packages are available on another tab above.
Tools and resources on this website can be explored three ways:
Key resources: On the right hand side of the page are a few key GNC resources that are most frequently downloaded.
Search box: If you are looking for a specific document or just want to browse the resources available on this site, you can use the database to search by key word with the search box on the right-hand side.
Additional NiE technical resources and publications can be found through GNC partner websites:
- ENN www.ennonline.net
- FANTA www.fantaproject.org
- CMAM forum www.cmamforum.org
- Cash Learning Partnership www.cashlearning.org
- Micronutrient Initiative www.micronutrient.org
- Save the Children www.savethechildren.org
- Action Contra La Faim www.actioncontralafaim.org
- UNICEF http://www.unicef.org/nutrition/index_resources.html
- WFP http://www.wfp.org/nutrition
- WHO http://www.who.int/nutrition/en/
For any resources that are not available here but that you feel should be, please send feedback to: firstname.lastname@example.org.