The 2015 GNC Working (Face-to-Face) Meeting was held in Geneva on 17-18 March 2015 in Geneva, Switzerland.
The former SAG members and those new SAG members who were be elected before the GNC Working Meeting stayed for one additional day on Thursday, 19 March 2015 for hand-over and induction.
Over 30 people gathered for the GNC Face-to-Face Meeting, 17-18 March, 2015. A review of achievements since September was presented along with updates on the funding situation, results from the RRT evaluation, and overviews of projects (advocacy strategy, Knowledge Management, and Information Management toolkit). All presentations are available on the GNC website (www.nutritioncluster.net).
- Session 1: Welcome, introduction, opening remarks
- Session 2: Progress on the Work Plan (WP)
- Session 3: Pillar 1a. Fundraising
- Session 4: Pillar 1b. Advocacy
- Session 5: Pillar 2. Capacity development in humanitarian coordination
- Side meeting: Assuring nutrition product quality, by Alison Fleet, UNICEF Supply Division, Copenhagen
- Side meeting: Harmonizing composition of lipid-based products; by Saskia de Pee, WFP Nutrition Division, Rome
- Session 6. Updates on Ukraine and Syria nutrition response
- Session 7: Pillar 3. Operational and surge support to country clusters
- Session 8: Pillar 4. Knowledge Management
- Session 9: Pillar 4. Information Management
- Session 10: Wrap up and summary of action points from the meeting
- GNC Standard Operation Procedure
- GNC Strategic Plan 2014-2016
- GNC work plan 2014-2015
- GNC Fundraising strategy
- KM Project document
- Advocacy and IM toolkit Project document
- Report of evaluation of the GNC support to the national nutrition coordination platforms
- GNC IM/KM strategy