A Strategic Advisory Group (SAG) provides strategic support to the GNC-CT to guide direction of GNC affairs. The SAG is composed of representatives from two GNC partners, one Nutrition Cluster Coordinator, and UNICEF programmes.
The current SAG (since April 2016):
- Ms. Victoria Sauveplane representing ACF
- Ms. Caroline Wilkinson representing UNHCR;
- Ms. Ruth Situma, representing UNICEF (standing member);
- Ms. Carmel Dolan, representing ENN;
- Ms. Caroline Abla, representing International Medical Corps;
- Mr. Anteneh Gebremichael, cluster coordinator of Sudan representing cluster coordinators.
The SAG works alongside the GNC- CT. The SAG:
- Provides strategic support to the GNC-CT to guide direction of GNC affairs
- Commits to working in fulfillment of the activities outlined in the annual meeting
- Supports the GNC-CT in monitoring the progress on the GNC Work Plan
The current SAG ToR is available here.
The SAG has monthly meetings via teleconference on the second Wednesday of each month. Ad-hoc meetings are need based and scheduled when necessary.